Take your meditation practice to new heights with Muse: the brain sensing headband is more than a meditation app - it's your personal meditation assistant - helping you learn to meditate quickly and develop a rewarding meditation practice in just minutes a day. Muse is the first tool in the world that can give you accurate, real-time feedback on what’s happening in your brain when you meditate, and offers fun challenges and awards that help you learn to form the habit.
- Real-time feedback lets you hear what’s happening in your brain while you meditate so that you know when you’ve reached a truly meditative state
- Challenges and milestones awards recognize achievements and keep you motivated
- Simple guidance shows you exactly what to do, helping you learn to meditate in as little as three minutes a day
- Track your progress over time, and see how your brain is changing with the practice
- Customize your practice with multiple meditation environments, session lengths and
- Up to 5 hours of continuous battery life
- 7 sensors for better detection
- Flexible adjustable headband
- Dual charging ports for use with MircoUSB cable (provided)
- LED lights indicate when Muse is on, off, in Bluetooth pairing mode and requiring charge
- Dimensions: 7.5" H × 5.5" W × 7.5" L
- Shipping weight: 1.32 lbs
- Appropriate for ages 16 and up
- One Interaxon Muse headband
- a micro-USB charging cable
- User Guide included in the box
- The first app, Calm, can be downloaded, free of charge, from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Interaxon Muse is designed with dry sensors, and does not require gel.
- Interaxon Muse uses the fully certified Bluetooth® version 2.1 module, supports version 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR), and is backwards-compatible with Bluetooth version 2.0, 1.2, and 1.1.
Connect to the free Calm app with a wide variety of mobile devices:
- iPhone 4S+
- iPad 2+
- iPad Mini 1+
- iPod Touch 5G+
- Samsung Galaxy S3+
- Samsung Galaxy Note II+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2+
To read our full compatibility list, visit http://www.choosemuse.com/compatibility
Extended use can have amazing and lasting results
A study showed that 20 minutes of meditation for 3 days in a row reduced anxiety, improved mood, and reduced heart rate. Research on longer sessions has documented other benefits, like increased grey matter density, reduced thinning of the prefrontal cortex, decreasing amygdala activity (associated with stress response), and increased resilience – basically, an overall beneficial change of the brain’s structure and function.
It is designed to help you form the habit
Research has shown using an app and starting with 3-5 minutes can dramatically help you build a meditation practice. Muse starts you with 3 minute sessions and rewards you for your achievements, making sure it’s easy and motivating to train with Muse (What are people saying?).
5. See Your Results
After each session, you’ll see how you did through a series of graphs and charts. Track your progress over time and earn points to unlock new features. Muse will show you how your brain did from moment to moment through simple, easy to understand graphs and charts. View your whole session at once, find out the amount of time you remained calm during a session and get helpful tips on how to improve future scores (FAQ: what does my session data mean?).
6. Track Your Progress and Achieve Your Goals
Your results are saved in a private account. Use the Calm app to follow your progress over time and learn new things about your own mind. To help keep you motivated and improving, Muse also gives you points, goals, challenges and bonuses to strive for. With every session you earn points, and can adjust your goal to fit your needs.
7. Improve Over Time
Muse is based on focused attention-based training exercises, which have been shown to produce many benefits over time (why train my brain?). The final step of the process is noticing the differences in your daily life. Enjoy greater composure and focus through regular sessions with Muse (what are people saying?).
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
The eSense comes with the eSense app which you can load for free in the in the Google Play Store (Android), in the Apple App Store (iOS) or the Amazon Appstore. The app contains a variety of functions for an effective biofeedback training in a modern design. Essential function are the display of the measured values app as bargraph and oscilloscope, a feedback by video, music, tones, vibration and new: by light via a bluetooth smart bulb.
Download it here:
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!