The NeuroTrac Simplex PLUS incl. Software is a one channel EMG Biofeedback device which is affordable and very easy to handle!
- Suitable for diagnosing, monitoring and treating a wide range of muscle problems
- Single Channel EMG unit
- Optional multilingual computer database system
- Structured protocols for consistency of patient progress reports (software)
- Used as a EMG biofeedback training aid or diagnostic tool
- Measures EMG from 0.2µV to 2000µV Accurately
- Designed for a wide range of physiotherapy applications such as incontinence, shoulder and neck pains, patello femoral pain, repetitive strain injury, stroke plus much more
- Used as a learning tool for both patients and therapists with emphasis on improving rehabilitation techniques
- Produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports of work/rest averages, onset contraction and muscle release times, peak values, work/rest average deviations (with optional software)
- Ability to lock the unit
- Records EMG statistics
- User friendly
- Compact, light and reliable
- Easy to use optional software available
- Low cost high quality and very accurate
You can power on this easy to use Biofeedback unit and the real time EMG will be continuously measured. You can press the START button to begin the Work/Rest programme. Here you will be prompted to contract and relax muscles. When the session is finnished, the statistics will be displayed on the LCD: work time, rest time, onset and release time. One easy to use customizable programme, where you can use the default settings or change: work time, rest time, number of repetitions, etc.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!