Mindfield Vibration Cushion
Mindfield Vibration Cushion
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping Costs
The Mindfield Tactile Pillow is an alternative to the MindPet and is combined with biofeedback and neurofeedback using the master devices. It responds to changes in the measurement values during neurofeedback and biofeedback by vibrating (e.g., when a set threshold is met).
- Reviews (0)
Mindfield Vibration Cushion: Neurofeedback & Biofeedback
The Mindfield vibration cushion is an alternative to the MindPet and is combined with biofeedback and neurofeedback with the master devices. It reacts by means of vibration to changes in the readings in neurofeedback & biofeedback (e.g. when a set threshold is met). This gives you physical feedback and you can directly see when your body is reacting to certain stimuli. The vibration pillow is ideal for people who are not really able to understand the readings in the app without help. Thus, this vibration pillow is the ultimate biofeedback and neurofeedback tool for seniors and children.
With its neutral design, the touch cushion is aimed more at adults, whereas the MindPet appeals mainly to children. One advantage of the touch cushion is that the cover is completely removable and washable, whereas the MindPets cannot be washed. The touch cushion measures approx. 30x30cm and is powered by batteries inside, which are easily accessible and replaceable via a zip. The vibration cushion gives each training participant a clear indication when a threshold has been reached by means of a strong vibration. This makes neurofeedback and biofeedback training particularly effective, as this physical stimulus keeps the attention span permanently high. When training with auditory and visual stimuli, attention can quickly wane, especially in people with concentration problems. Neurofeedback and biofeedback training with the vibration cushion is particularly suitable for these people!
The scope of delivery includes:
• Mindfield vibration cushion with cable to tactile interface
• 2 batteries
You need the tactile interface to connect this pillow. The vibration intensity cannot be regulated with this cushion, it vibrates relatively strongly.
Advantages of using a vibration cushion
The use of a touch pillow with vibration can offer many advantages in biofeedback training and neurofeedback training. Body awareness is intensified and this also makes the training methods more effective.
In the following paragraphs you will find the advantages:
- Improved body awareness: The vibration of the cushion directs the entire attention to one’s own body. This increases the awareness of the various physical sensations. This can be particularly important for biofeedback training, as various parameters such as muscle tension, heart rate variability and breathing play a major role here. Through improved physical perception, the various biofeedback signals can be better regulated and thus optimised.
- Increased concentration: The vibration cushion serves as sensory feedback and thus increases concentration. The physical stimulation helps to focus attention on the training and to let go of everyday thoughts. Training participants are thus able to use their mental abilities in a more focused way and to solve their training tasks more effectively. This can be especially beneficial for seniors, but also for people with concentration difficulties in general, as the physical stimulation is always perceived.
- Relaxation: Vibrations can also have a calming effect on the body, thereby reducing stress levels. This in turn leads to positive neurofeedback and biofeedback. The touch pad with the vibrations can be a good remedy for stress and tension for many training participants.
- Improving motivation: But also the motivation of the training participants can improve with the vibration pillow, because the sensory stimulation makes the training activities more appealing, this can increase the engagement and also the motivation of the training participants. The increased motivation can lead to better training results, making the whole neurofeedback and biofeedback training process better. This leads to increased well-being and positive conditioning with regard to biofeedback and neurofeedback training.