eSense set for professional users (excl. SDK)
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Package for professional users (biofeedback therapists and biofeedback trainers).
- More information
- Q / A
- Reviews (0)
This eSense set for professional users contains all currently available four eSense sensors for measuring skin conductance, temperature, pulse rate (HRV) and respiration. In addition to the sensors and the free eSense app, this set also includes a way to use the eSense measurement data outside of our eSense app.
Many biofeedback trainers would like the eSense measurement data to be forwarded to a PC or other apps in real time and customized for working with clients. This is possible by our eSense Web App.
This can be used, for example, to do a group course where as a trainer you can see the measured curves of all participants on one screen at the same time. But you could also sit elsewhere as a coach and perform a session remotely with the user in real time. Thus, you could also create and run online courses. You can find the web app at https://esense.live.
Scope of delivery of the package:
- eSense Skin Response with the contents of the bundle with more electrodes
- eSense Temperature
- eSense Pulse
- eSense Respiration
- 30 Minutes premium support via Skye and premium support via e-mail in English (Valuet 99 Euro, additional 30 minutes can be booked for 49.- Euro)
- Access to the eSense Web Dashboard incl. 3 accounts with premium plans for one year. That allows real-time streaming of eSense data to the dashboard in the browser, as well as online access and evaluation of the recorded data in eSense app archive.
If you also want to develop your own apps, we also offer this package with our SDK (Software Development Kit). If you only want to program your own app and do not need any streaming solutions, we also offer the SDK as a stand-alone product.
Price of the total package:
Special price of 799 Euro incl. VAT, plus shipping
Video of the eSense Mobile App
Video of the eSense Web App
The eSense App
The price of the eSense includes in parts the hardware and also the software (the eSense app) all in once. We spend huge amounts of money for the programming and continuous development of the app. However, the eSense app is available for free in the App Stores. Our customers should not pay twice at different locations and, moreover, it is unusual for most people to pay a larger sum for an app. The eSense offers unbeatable value for your money and is a unique, high-precision biofeedback device with many features.
A Procedure consists of several assembled modules. With this feature of our eSense app you can build the perfect individual relaxation guide, a stress test, a predefined biofeedback training or use it for research.
There are many possibilities. During a procedure, your skin response, respectively or temperature (depending on the eSense sensor you have) will be recorded and afterwards you see your results for each module and in total.
New: Smart Bulbs
The eSense app can support biofeedback via smart bulbs. Smart bulbs can change their colors and brightness and can be controlled via Bluetooth. In combination with the eSense app this enables you to the light from the bulb as an indicator of your level of stress or relaxation.
Currently the eSense app supports the Magic Blue® and Phillips Hue® smart bulbs. Both are smart bulbs which can be controlled via Bluetooth. The color as well as the brightness can be adjusted. From within the eSense App, you can connect to the Magic Blue or the Phillips Hue and use it in your biofeedback session.
Engineered in Germany
For whom is this package suitable?
- Biofeedback trainers who want to work with the eSense.
- Group courses, seminars, coaching
- Corporate Health Management
Which iOS Devices are Supported?
- All iOS devices from version 12.5 or higher, which are (in part):
- Apple® iPhone® 5S, iPhone® 6 / 6S, iPhone® SE / SE 2, iPhone® 7/7 +, iPhone® 8/8 +, iPhone® X, iPhone® XR, iPhone® XS, iPhone® 11/11 Pro, iPhone® 12/12 Pro
- Apple® iPad® from 5th generation (iPad Air) or newer, including all iPad Mini from 2nd generation
- Apple® iPad® Pro from 1st generation or newer
- Apple® iPod Touch® from 6th generation or newer
- Note: Some newer iOS devices without the classic 3.5mm headphone jack and with the newer Lightning / USB-C connector also work perfectly with the eSense. You either need an original Apple USB-C or original Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm connection adapter (not included in the scope of delivery of the eSense)
My eSense does not work with iOS 7 (or higher)
- The eSense works through the microphone port. From iOS 7 or higher you have to allow explicitly that the eSense app may use the microphone port, otherwise it will not work. You are asked for this during installation, please answer with “Yes” or “Allow”. After installation you can make this setting manually: Allow the eSense app to use the microphone port in the system settings of your iOS device: Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone.
Which Android Devices are Supported?
- Android smartphones and tablets from Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Your Android device requires a 3,5mm jack (headphone jack) for external microphones!
- If you plan on purchasing a device for using the eSense, we suggest a Nokia G10, a Nokia G21, a Motorola Moto E40 or a Xiaomi Redmi 10 as an inexpensive entry-level device.