EEG Electrodes (10 mm Ø)
EEG Electrodes (10 mm Ø)
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping Costs
High quality, sintered 10mm Ø electrode, silver-screw-cylinder covered with synthetic material, axial- and horizontal hole to the pins of a 2mm spring cotter clip.
EEG electrodes (10 mm Ø) Features
High quality, sintered 10 mm Ø EEG electrode, silver-screw-cylinder covered with synthetic material, axial- and horizontal hole to the pins of a 2 mm spring cotter clip. The electrode is screwed into a plastic bridge whose height is adjustable by turning. It has a beige-colored plastic link with two tube-furrows and a fixed, bent bracket. The electrode is shipped in a covered condition.
This sort of EEG electrode is particularly suited for daily practice use, as they are easily cleaned, leave no traces of hair, and resist abraision during constant use.
For use of these electrodes you require our electrode cable set for sintered electrodes! The Bridge electrode itself does not include a cable.
- High quality, sintered 10 mm Ø electrode
- Suitable for constant use in your medical practice!
- Easy to clean
- Tested for biological tolerance
- Medically tested
Order the EEG electrodes from the Mindfield store now for an EEG measurement with especially precise results and improve the quality of your neurofeedback training. The bridge electrodes are easy to clean and extremely durable, furthermore they are medically tested. Thus, these electrodes guarantee a high quality standard.
The correct electroencephalography electrodes offer numerous advantages for the correct measurement of electrical activity in the human brain. The electrodes are made of sintered material, which makes them particularly robust and increases their durability.
The following advantages come with the EEG electrodes from the Mindfield store:
- Long-term use: The electrodes are made of only the best materials and thus they are extremely durable. Thus, several neurofeedback trainings can be performed with the same electrodes. This makes this product a sustainable investment for any professional user.
- Easy cleaning: The electrodes are very smooth and can therefore be cleaned easily, this is enormously important as the EEG electrodes come into contact with the scalp. Impurities such as skin oils or hair can negatively influence the measurement results of electroencephalography.
Correctly placing EEG electrodes for a measurement
In order for an EEG measurement to be performed properly, the electrode arrangement must be correct. For this purpose, the electrodes are placed at specific locations on the scalp.
In the following steps we explain how to use the bridge electrodes correctly:
- Preparation: the training participant should clean the scalp well before applying the electrodes to ensure optimal conductivity. At the places where the bridge electrodes will be placed, the hair should be combed to the side, or trimmed, so that a good contact can be made.
- Attaching the electrodes: The EEG bridge electrodes are attached according to the internationally standardized 10-20 system. This accurately specifies the positions on the head for the electrode placement. This standardized procedure allows for uniform recording of brain activity. Each sintered electrode is now placed in its respective position and connected to a special cable.
- Electrode monitoring: When the bridge electrodes are correctly placed, they are connected by cable to an EEG device. Now the electrical signals of the brain can be recorded, after the measurement the different brain waves can be analyzed and interpreted.
Neurofeedback training and interpretation of EEG metrics should be performed only by qualified professionals. As the collected data is very complex and the interpretation needs certain expertise. High quality EEG electrodes play an important role in the measurement, as they are responsible for the transmission of brain waves.