TensCare Viva Pelvic Floor Trainer
TensCare Viva Pelvic Floor Trainer
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping Costs
The Viva Wireless Pelvic Floor Exerciser works remotely from a base unit – leaving no wires for complete freedom and mobility.
Pelvic floor exercisers are one of the most effective forms on continence management and provide a discreet, affordable and long-term solution for incontinence sufferers.
The Viva Wireless Pelvic Floor Exerciser can provide relief from stress, urged and mixed incontinence as well as improving sexual wellbeing.
- Reviews (0)
The Viva Wireless Pelvic Floor Trainer uses Wi-Fi technology – controlling the vaginal trainer remotely from the main control unit – eliminating the need for wires and creating a more discreet user experience. The pelvic floor trainer from TensCare convinces with its modern touch display and wireless operation. The development diary is also included in the scope of delivery, this documents your training progress, so you can make your pelvic floor training more effective and don’t lose track of it. See for yourself and get the complete package now, it will be sent discreetly so that the contents of the delivery are not visible to anyone.
Key features of the Viva Pelvic Floor Trainer include:
- Wireless Vaginal Trainer – working remotely from the main control unit
- Discreet – no wires ensure usage is completely hidden
- Touch Screen – easy-to-use, modern, colour touch screen enabling quick access and control
- Optional Programmes – 4 preset and 2 manual programmes for optimal choice
- Personal Progress Diary – Built-in clock and detailed record of usage for progress reports
- Optional PC Interface – to help you record and analyse your progress.
- Comfort Control – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for levels of intensity
The Viva provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of the TensCare Viva Pelvic Floor Trainer
With the TensCare Viva pelvic floor trainer you can effectively and sustainably improve the health and strength of your pelvic floor. All important items are included in the scope of delivery so that you can start pelvic floor training right away. The operation is very easy and the predefined programmes are more than sufficient for an effective pelvic floor training.
The following paragraphs will explain the advantages of this model in more detail:
- Wireless use: The pelvic floor training can be held completely wirelessly, which gives you as a training participant more flexibility and a better range of motion. Wireless use is particularly advantageous for people with limited mobility, as the pelvic floor trainer can be operated from all positions.
- PC interface: To make your training as effective as possible, you should connect the TensCare Viva pelvic floor trainer to your computer. This way you can intensively analyse and record your progress. The detailed analyses help you to measure your training progress precisely and thus to initiate further effective steps.
- Vaginal electrode: The supplied vaginal electrode is extremely comfortable to insert and can be used by young and old alike. There is no risk of injury, as there are no sharp corners or edges. In addition, the material is skin-friendly and there is no irritation or redness.
- Easy to use: Another advantage of the TensCare Viva pelvic floor trainer is its ease of use. Thanks to the large touch display and the intuitive controls, beginners can get straight into pelvic floor training without having to deal intensively with the device. Even people who are not particularly tech-savvy have an easy time here and can fully concentrate on the training.
- Gradual increase: The gentle and pleasant increase in stimulation leads to pain-free pelvic floor training. This means that the muscles are not overloaded and the training can be carried out at a reasonable level. The muscles can gradually get used to the increased load and become stronger without the risk of injury.
- Improving pelvic floor health: Probably the biggest advantage of this device is that it greatly improves pelvic floor health. The muscles gain tone and can therefore better control various bodily functions such as bladder emptying. Sexual well-being can also be improved by strengthened pelvic floor muscles.
Get the state-of-the-art pelvic floor muscle trainer from TensCare now and enjoy all its benefits during use. The compact design, touch display and wireless operation make this device the ideal training tool for you!
Please see ‘User Manuals’ for Technical Specifications.
Contraindications, Cautions and Warnings (Please carefully read the instructions before use)
Do NOT use the Viva pelvic floor exerciser under the following circumstances:
· If you have a heart pacemaker or a heart rhythm problem. Stimulation in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect some models.
· If you are, or may be pregnant. It is not known whether electrical stimulation may affect foetal development.
· If you have been diagnosed or treated for cervical cancer. In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
· If you have or have had epilepsy. TENS may affect seizure threshold
· Do not use within 12 weeks of any surgery in the area of the vagina or nearby. Scars should be fully healed before use.
· Whilst driving, or during any activity in which involuntary muscle contractions may put you at undue risk of injury. Sudden changes in contact may cause brief involuntary muscle movements
· If you have a metal coil IUD fitted and experience any sharp discomfort during stimulation Strong electromagnetic fields (electrosurgery/microwave cookers/mobile phones) may affect the correct operation of this unit. If it appears to behave unusually, move it away from these devices.
Before using the Viva pelvic floor exerciser please note the following warnings:
· Incontinence may have many causes. You should try to identify your type of incontinence and the cause before use.
· If you have a urinary infection or any skin irritations within the vagina, it is recommended not to use the stimulator.
· Care must be taken if you are not experiencing normal sensation or feeling in your vagina.
· If you suspect or have any form of prolapse you MUST consult your medical advisor before using the viva. (Exercise may help mild prolapse, but causing contractions may be inadvisable for severe prolapse).
· The Stainless Steel of the viva vaginal trainer contains 8% Nickel and 18% Chromium. Do not use the trainer if you are allergic to either of these metals.
NB: You may safely use the trainer during menstruation, although it may be a little less comfortable.