Ten 20 EEG Paste, 114g
incl. 19% VAT plus Shipping Costs
A conducting paste or gel facilitates the electrical contact between the electrode and the skin.
EEG Paste Product Features
A conducting paste or gel facilitates the electrical contact between the electrode and the skin. We have tested different and gels from various producers and the EEG paste “Ten-20” proved itself to be the best for use with silver plate electrodes.
This electrode paste is applied to the skin and the electrode with a wooden spatula or a cotton swab and lightly massaged into the skin. This ensures an optimal electric skin conductance; the This paste can be washed off with warm water and leaves no residue. Get the electrode paste from Mindfield store now and improve the electrical contact between your skin and the electrodes.
- Electrode adhesive paste with optimal electrolyte properties
- Contents: 114g (4 OZ)
- Biological tolerance tested
- Medically tested
For performing an EEG, the paste from Tens offers several advantages:
- Electrolyte: The electrical conductivity between electrodes and skin is enormously strengthened by the paste. This facilitates the precise recording of electrical signals from the brain enormously. Also the adhesion of the electrodes to the scalp is improved, this is also beneficial for the measurement results.
- Biocompatibility: This paste is biocompatible and does not irritate the skin. The ingredients are kind to the skin and allow gentle application.
Long-lasting effect: The electrode paste offers a long-lasting effect and does not dry out quickly, thus the conductivity is maintained throughout the EEG measurement. In addition, the paste washes off very quickly with water, so there is no long follow-up after the EEG.
- Easy to apply: the paste can be used quickly, just apply it to the electrode and it is ready to use.
Buy the electrode adhesive paste now and make your EEG measurement easier!